We’re all for buying with awareness this festive season so we’ve compiled a list of our favourite eco gifts!
1. Sleepwear: a dedication to the forgotten rituals of rest and simple living. Quiet Sydney offers a beautiful soft and feminine range of sleepwear - proudly made here in Sydney, Australia, using only naturally luxurious and sustainable materials for every detail possible.
2. Journal: inspires to 'Write Your Heart Out'. A timeless keepsake is filled with everyday journaling prompts to help you preserve your story throughout the year. Made in Australia using Italian fine art paper and traditional English library buckram.
3. Fair Trade Market Bag: perfect as shopping bags, yoga bags, beach bags and stylish storage around the home. We love how strong they are and made using sustainable and renewable hemp.
4. Elsa's Wholesome Life Cookbook: inspires to eat less from a box and more from the earth. This cookbook is filled with over 100 go-to plant based dishes, lifestyle tips, nutrition information and colourful coastal imagery. Plus if you order for Christmas you can get a signed copy of the book (be quick, I'm sure this offer won't last!)
5. Yoga Mat: Of course we had to include our beautiful cork yoga mat - the perfect gift for those who want to rekindle their yoga practice in the New Year.
6. Straw Hat: the classic 100% straw boater is perfect for days of summer. And what's even better, Will & Bear have partnered with trees.org to plant 10 trees for every hat sold!
Founder + Director of Cork Leaf. Introvert who loves to practice yin yoga and is chocolate obsessed. Lives life with her heart, strives to live a more sustainable life and dreams of moving to the countryside with her family.
Here at Cork Leaf we're passionate about intuitive living, minimalism and sustainability. We hope to inspire, educate and hold space for people to reconnect and live a wholehearted life....check out our other blogs to help you live the life you really love.